Friday, December 2, 2011

Chronicles of Creature Comforts - Speaking To The Heart and Soul

Hi Friends!
 
The Latest Chronicles of Creature Comforts "Speaking To The Heart and Soul" - Introducing You To My Muse - 18 Year Old Dachshund Sandy
 
Chronicles of Creature Comforts - Speaking To The Heart and Soul
 
 
Speaking To The Heart and Soul
 
Today, I’m going to speak to the very heart and soul of what is important in life. At the moment, you may not know my muse, the source for inspiring me to write about what spurs us on in life to give it our best. I would like to remedy that by introducing you to my muse, an eighteen year old dachshund named Sandy.
 
I have affectionately dubbed Sandy as Sir Sandy due to how distinguished and regal he looks as he sits or lies on his royal throne. It may appear to some to be a couch or the bed, whichever the case may be. Yet, as far as Sandy is concerned, it is his throne.
 
At a young eighteen, Sir Sandy is the picture of health and aging oh so gracefully. Drawing from my own experience and in large part through observing Sir Sandy, I have determined a primary key to living well is to have an unyielding heart. Seemingly small to some outside observers, considering that Sandy is the equivalent of a 126 year old human, to be breathing, walking and even running is amazing. When I see Sir Sandy running up the hill in front of his house with such enthusiasm and speed, I am witnessing something extraordinary and dare I say, heroic.
 
The legendary horse Seabiscuit was not the largest or strongest horse physically, but if you could take a look inside to view the heart of Seabiscuit you would easily see a horse with the most heart. As a 45-year old man, Sir Sandy inspires me to always hold on to the vitality we possess during our youth. Having the privilege to first care for Sandy just in the last few months, I have a new found inspiration that is greater than ever before. For this reason I am forever indebted to Sir Sandy.
 
So, what inspires you? What does aging gracefully mean to you?
 
Thank you for your friendship and support!
 
Paul
 
Paul F. Flotron
Creature Comforts Great & Small, LLC
"Giving your creatures the comfort they deserve"
314-200-8561
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment