Sunday, December 4, 2011

Hi Friends!

Please subscribe to my blog "Chronicles of Creature Comforts"
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPrKrUan8mU
Chronicles of Creature Comforts - Life Is Not A Race - But Indeed A Journey

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drZqa0LBe0Y
Chronicles of Creature Comforts - Speaking To The Heart and Soul

 www.CreatureComfortsGreatnSmall.com
Have you ever come across an inspirational quote filled with insights you could apply to your own life with such profound meaning?  Also, have you ever read the same and also considered those people you know who live their lives as a beautiful example and illustrate so well?

I consider it a privilege to have developed a great friendship with a Chow and German Shepherd mix named Tucker and Jessie, a Lab mix.  It is my distinct pleasure to in turn introduce you to Tucker and Jessie as they are the beautiful example of living a life that is "not a race - but indeed a journey."  This amazing inspiration below has impacted me and in a much more profound way, Tucker and Jessie have truly touched my life.

As I walk amazing senior dogs Tucker and Jessie through the neighborhood streets averaging at least an hour walk, in spite of being in their "twilight years," I am inspired by their endurance, consistently focusing on the goal, and remaining true to Winston Churchill's "never never never give up."  I love Tucker and Jessie's raw grit and determination.  Happily on their journey and accepting anything that life throws their way. When I am not having such a great day and need my spirits to be uplifted in some way, all I have to do is think of my amazing friend Tucker and Jessie. When I do, I quickly have a new spring to my step.  I then dance to an entirely different tune.  Regardless of the weather, the clouds drift a part in order for the sun to shine through, thanks to Tucker and Jessie.
For this, I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude. Here's to you Tucker and Jessie.  I salute you.  Thank you for accepting me into your life with the close friendship we share and the beautiful moments we enjoy I will always cherish.
"Life is not a race - but indeed a journey.  Be Honest.  Work Hard.  Be Choosy.  Say "thank you", and "great job" to someone each day.  Go to church, take time for prayer.  The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh.  Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper.  Love your life and what you've been given, it is not accidental ~ search for your purpose and do it as best you can.
Bonnie Mohr

Thank You and God Bless You All!

Paul

Paul F. Flotron
Creature Comforts Great & Small, LLC
"Giving your creatures the comfort they deserve"

314-200-8561
 
 
  Dreaming does matter.  It allows you to become that which you inspire to be. Laugh often.  Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them Some of the best things really are free.  Do not worry, less wrinkles are more becoming.  Forgive, it frees the soul.  Take time for yourself ~ Plan for longevity.  Recognize the special people you've been blessed to know.  Live for today, enjoy the moment."
 
http://chroniclesofcreaturecomforts.blogspot.com/
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment