Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wonderful Boxers Tanner & Audrey

In keeping with the spirit of Christmas, which by the way is only 25 days away, today I would like to share with you why I love spending time with two special boxers, Tanner and Audrey. The spirit of Christmas involves true love and how giving so beautifully represents love.

For those of you familiar with boxers, they have an energy level that would make the Energizer Bunny look lethargic. I truly believe in love and how it makes the world go round. As we all know, just like the Beatles say,
The Beatles - “All You Need is Love” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4p8qxGbpOk
Well, I must say that Tanner and Audrey have “Rocked My World” as their enthusiasm and capacity to love is higher than the highest mountain (Mount Everest, if I‘m not mistaken). Now, all of a sudden, resonating in my mind is Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell’s great song "Ain't no Mountain High Enough" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz-UvQYAmbg
You would be amazed by how exuberant Tanner and Audrey are until you experience these two precious dogs first hand. Tanner and Audrey embody what makes boxers so great. After all, as puppies and young adults, Boxers are animated, playful dogs who love to romp and jump. Boxers are indeed wonderful. For anyone considering a boxer to bring into your home, they can be fine family dogs if you can provide enough exercise and training to control their rambunctious nature.
I must confess that I absolutely love how rambunctious they can be and the enormous doggie kisses you will receive will make you feel so loved. Tanner and Audrey mean the world to me because of how they are an oxymoron live and in living color. To call them a boxer and fighter is something I vehemently object. Boxers are not fighters they are lovers. I do so love Tanner and Audrey and love that they love me too.
Thank you for your friendship and support!
Paul
Paul F. Flotron
Creature Comforts Great & Small, LLC
"Giving your creatures the comfort they deserve"
314-200-8561

No comments:

Post a Comment