Thursday, November 14, 2013

SEEKING A PET CARE ASSOCIATE - PET CARE PROFESSIONALS

SEEKING PET CARE PROFESSIONALS

In my pet care business Creature Comforts Great & Small, I am becoming involved in a variety of niche areas.  For instance, ensuring that a family's animal companions receive the best of TLC and eliminate any possibility of anxiety, I am providing pet care for those animal lovers relocating. Also, I have existing clients and new clients with second homes and condos outside of St. Louis. Clients wanting to take their beloved pets with them while they enjoy an extended stay in warmer pastures. I have one client I just met with who wants to take her 2 cats to stay at her condo in Florida for a couple of months. I will be providing pet care to her cats while helping her drive and/or fly (airline restrictions for 1 cat per passenger). To consistently guarantee superior quality pet care services to my clients are maintained during my absence, I am seeking trustworthy, reliable and experienced pet care professionals. If you or anyone you know are interested in earning a supplemental income while doing what you love (loving on animals), please contact me at 314-200-8561. I am passionate about this business -- I am passionate about animals -- and would love to talk to you about our shared love for animals -- and how that translates into providing the BEST TLC for family pets. Thank you!

With kind regards,

Paul

Paul F. Flotron
Creature Comforts Great & Small, LLC
"Giving your creatures the comfort they deserve"
www.CreatureComfortsGreatnSmall.com

314-200-8561


No comments:

Post a Comment