Monday, April 2, 2012

A Request For Prayer & Please Listen To Animal Adventures A Day At The Zoo & Animal Storytelling Show

Dear Friends, Today, I come to you with a request for prayer. My wonderful friend Linda from church has been so supportive of me personally in addition to my community outreach work in pet therapy and the animal welfare areas. Until I met Linda in 2006, I did not fully trust anyone with the care of my beloved birds (Dudley and Sing-Sing who are my pride and joy). I was always grateful the enor...mous love and care Linda gave to Dudley and Sing-Sing on the occasions I traveled. So, for those of you who have entrusted me with the care of your animal companions and homes, I am especially humbled and grateful. Recently, I learned that Linda has been diagnosed with cancer and I understand that the prognosis is not very promising. Thank you for joining me in prayer for healing, peace and comfort. I visited Linda in the hospital with my birds. Linda eeing Dudley and Sing-Sing will gave her such a smile and greatly uplifted her spirits. My radio show Animal Adventures With Paul Flotron on WGNU 920 AM - live broadcast was such a blast on Friday. Such a great Animal Adventures Team I have – Co-Hosts Cindy Vickers and veterinarian Dr. Doug Pernikoff. Our special guests for Friday's Animal Adventure's show were Susan Gallagher, Director of PR with the Saint Louis Zoo, Chris Sutton of Tales with a Twist (TaleswithaTwist.com), and the wonderful dynamic duo -- sisters Hannah and Sophia (ages 12 & 8) who were brilliant! In case you missed the show, here's a link to take a listen. It is great. Download or simply use the pop up player via the link below. Enjoy! http://www.wgnu920am.com/audio-test/singlesermon/10605.html In case you missed the show on the 23rd, here's a link to take a listen. Our special guests for Friday's Animal Adventure's show were Victoria Strang with the Faith Outreach department with the Humane Society of the US, Ed Mundwiller, a member of the Franciscan Friar Brothers, and theologian & former pastor of the United Methodist Church, Joanne Davis. Extending a huge thanks to Teri for being a part of the Animal Adventures World Eagle - World Bird Sanctuary Show. Such a great show. Download or simply use the pop up player via the link below. Enjoy! http://www.wgnu920am.com/audio-test/singlesermon/10624.html Thanks so much for your friendship and support. Paul Paul F. Flotron Owner Creature Comforts Great & Small, LLC "Giving your creatures the comfort they deserve" www.CreatureComfortsGreatnSmall.com 314-200-8561 Show Host "Animal Adventures With Paul Flotron" WGNU 920 AM www.wgnu920am.com http://www.wgnu920am.com/audio-test/latest_sermons/10028.html Noah's Ark Animal Lovers Group Founder & Director


No comments:

Post a Comment