Wednesday, May 16, 2012

ANIMAL ADVENTURES - TUNE IN - PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD -- FRIENDLY REMINDER! LISTEN TO ANIMAL ADVENTURES - Friday, 18 May - 4 PM - 5 PM Animal Adventures Show

Hi Friends!


FRIENDLY REMINDER! PLEASE MARK YOUR CALENDARS TO LISTEN TO ANIMAL ADVENTURES WITH PAUL FLOTRON, DR. DOUG PERNIKOFF & CINDY VICKERS ON FRIDAY, THE 18TH FROM 4 PM - 5 PM CENTRAL. BE SURE TO PUT OUT A HUGE CLARION CALL AND TELL ...EVERYONE YOU KNOW TO LISTEN!!! THANKS SO VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

I would greatly appreciate it if you listen to Animal Adventures with Paul Flotron, Dr. Doug Pernikoff & Cindy Vickers -- for a very special presentation of Animal Adventures Fun Animal Sports & Animal Social Groups Show . Please join me, my Animal Adventures Team along with our special guests John Rowe with Gateway Agility Club along with Tom Schultz and Mindy Batsch with the St. Louis Falconry Club



It's going to be great! I encourage you to join in on our conversation.



Live Stream via WGNU website: www.wgnu920am.com


To Call In - The numbers: 314-448-4325 or toll free 877-920-9468.



Also, I invite you to a very special event. Your presence will mean a lot to me!


My longtime very dear friends -- acclaimed artists Arthur Osver and his wife Ernestine Betsberg will always have a special place in my heart. I met Arthur in 1985 and was so impressed by this fascinating and talented artist. To me, Arthur and Ernestine were more like my surrogate grandparents and adored them. I greatly miss Arthur & Ernestine. Arthur missed his 94th birthday by a day and Ernestine would have been 98....such rich full amazing lives and special people. You can view Arthur and Ernestine's work at Philip Slein's Gallery on 4375 McPherson in the Central West End for an exhibition reception on Friday,
May 18th, 6 PM - 8 PM.
www.philipsleingallery.com



Thanks so much for your friendship and support!



No comments:

Post a Comment