Saturday, March 3, 2012

A Wonderful Testimonial From An Animal Adventures Radio Show Listener

RONALD M STEINBERG
7101 W ANTHONY RD. LOT 11
OCALA, FL 34479
352.815.0888

To whom it may concern:

I'm an animal lover and have been since I can remember as a small boy.  In fact I grew up on a farm where animals are important in many ways, both practical, as pets and as problems.  My attitude toward animals has changed considerably since those days.  After getting so attached to household pets and loving them deeply I find my self grieving over animals that have died along the road.  With this love of animals I would like to tell you how wonderful and important Animal Adventures With Paul Flotron has become to me.  I listen to it on the internet.  I have many friends in the four corners of Florida who also listen and find it to be a very special program.  A couple of the important aspects of the program are content, entertainment, humor, and help with being a better steward to our animals.  Not only are people in the four corners of Florida listening, but there are people in a couple of other states tuning in each Friday.  These are only the people in other states that I'm aware of, but surely there are other people that have recommended that program to their friends and they too are picking up the hour on their computers way beyond the boundaries of the local station.  I'm sure you are aware that in 2009 the pet business totaled $45.4 billion dollars to the US GDP.  Therefore, the love of pets is a major power and player in our every day life.  Many people are highly motivated to listen to Paul Flotron's program.  To really emphasize the interest in pets the growth is recession proof.  It grows during recessions.

Paul Flotron's radio program is a big part of and more than interest, but a love of pets.  That is powerful. Keep up the good work Paul!  The love of Pet's is happening in society and Paul's program is part of it.

Sincerely,



Ronald M Steinberg

No comments:

Post a Comment